Wednesday, July 10, 2019

STRESS



Blog#3

STRESS 

For this blog I decided to choose the option#3 STRESS, I visited American Institute of Stress website and I also read the 50 signs and symptoms that most people could have but they never realize they are so stressed.
This topic is always appeal me for so many reasons, one of the main reasons how people are neglecting the cause of stress may result to sever cases of mental health. I do believe we all know how bad the mental health can be if we didn’t treat or focus or at be more knowledgeable about the stressors . Last semester for my Program Planning class, our group decided to pick topic about stress, and we decided to go not just for students but people between 35-45,  at Dallas county. We were all socked from the data that we picked, and we decided to interview different people from different type of workplaces and backgrounds. Typically speaking, each ten people that we interviewed we had at lease three people who suffering from stress and they even did not know the signs they already been mentioned are considered one of the most factors for stress and anxiety.  I personally was very supervised to see how much pressure people can have without even knowing the upcoming sequences.
 If we define the term stress, we may say it is the situation that triggers particular or biological response. When you perceive a threat or a major challenge, chemicals and hormones surge throughout your body. I do understand stress can anyone suffer from due to the type of environment that we live now but it should be temporary biologically after we passed the fight-flight moments and more manageable.
 How much manageable can be I think this is the most real-life concept that most people stack to survive from. As I mentioned earlier can affect our body physically and emotionally. Most of sever cases may scaled to be one of the factors towards depression and anxiety.
I can identify my top three stressors can be my education and far I want to accomplish and how far I can be towards my advanced degree. My family/my children, I’m always worried about my children and their future what I can do to make them be successful people. Finally, my future job especially I currently after my graduation I will practice different career is totally different what I at now. Therefore; I have to work hard and make a good successful plan to make myself in position where I will be ready to handle a new career. I do believe overthinking and don’t find the appropriate method to get rid of or mange can be one of the main contribution’s factors may cause to stress.  
My theory in life is if I need to make difference, I have to work harder / my best to value a new position I wanted to be. Nothing comes easy but with hard work nothing is impossible. The most coping mechanism that I always do when I feel I’m so stressful and I do need to do something. I usually practice yoga and take deep breath, meditation and play guitar.
Music can change my mood especially if I decided to play guitar with my husband that can be the most fun thing to do in weekend. I know writing can be beneficial as coping mechanism skills, people can write journal may help them to release stress or anxiety, sports are another factor or even praying. Currently I mostly do yoga, meditations and playing guitar. I know stress is very hard to feel or even mange sometimes. Fortunately, there are many ways to manage stress early stages to avoid any  future negative consequences may occur. 










No comments:

Post a Comment