Friday, June 7, 2019

Introduction

Hi Everyone,
My name is Inam Al-Ibrahim, I’m health studies major Public Health student at TWU in Denton, Tx. I’m a mother I have four years son and I also expecting baby girl coming up on October 2019. Little about my background I’m senior cultural adviser with US Army since 2004. I worked with military especially with army and travel with them almost everywhere, therefore I been in different unexpected countries, cities around the world. Honestly although my job is very tough and hard for women but when I’m think about it I feel very grateful to be around heroes living and sharing stories with them. 
 I find the topics health and sciences are very interesting to me since I was in higher school student. I took so many science classes especially biology because Anatomy and sciences in general are very fun to learn. My future/goal is to graduate and continue in grades school to get my Master’s and PHD in health studies. I love to work in health care sitting because I love to be surrounded with people and making friends.
Thinking about women’s health in general specifically women’s physiology is very fascinating. Simply women’s body can go through so many changing during woman’s life. When I look to different cultures, I haven exposed due to my work before or even right now I can see the diversity of views towards women’s role in society now. Cultures beliefs, traditions and people’s background all these factors may build a good barrier against woman’s success especially if we talk about immigrant women or women overseas. My point is that women can be affected by cultural beliefs and social opinions so easily. Women can represent the essential factor of life. For years, women have been proven that they are not only a tool for bringing up children, but they are one of the beneficial sources in society. I feel so empowered when I see women in different spots of the society. I know is very hard task in a woman to be in the society where men have the majority of it like military but at the same time, we had proven for so many years that we can be any where in the world. We can be a great mothers and wives, businesswomen, professors, doctors, nurses and political ranks. I hope in the future women in everywhere will take care of their health and hopefully the world will protect and respect woman’s roles and views with open-minded not just in Unites States but in whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment