Friday, June 7, 2019

Women World Wide














BLOG 1

        One thing I wasn’t sure about until I read and search the materials that  more than 2/3 women in the world is illiterate didn’t receive enough education. Education, schools and learning is very essential for women’s life and for society to reduce the violence and any other problems in the society. Unfortunately, still higher percentage of women in the world didn’t get their opportunity to receive enough education especially in Third World countries lack to any sources of education.
  

            The accomplishment that I admired in women is the existence of women in politics and women’s development. Women can exist anywhere in the world not only at home to rise children. We can find women practice in politics, business almost anywhere in the world. Although there is some unfair and inequality towards women which can make a lot of pressure foe women to improve themselves and emphasis on their existence in the society.

            My opinion about global women’s health now, and according to the information and materials that I read I feel there still lack of education and access to the health care, I believe women still need to go long way to improve themselves to the world especially in Third World countries . For example, more than 50% of women still affected in chronic diseases like HIV. I believe most of chronic diseases still need more attention to reduce the number of the  cases in parts of the world.
Thanks!
Inam Al-Ibrahim.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    One thing that you taught me that was new would be more than 2/3 people are illiterate. It is insane how that many women are illiterate and we are in the year of 2019. I feel very strongly agaisnt this statement and I think this percentage could be a lot higher.

    ReplyDelete